Saturday, May 23, 2009

Quick Little Contest

This contest is not original, I am borrowing the idea from Dan, of Grand Cards, and want to give credit where credit is due.

This morning I ran my second 5k ever, and first with a nasty head cold. My official time has not yet been posted, and all you have to do is guess what my time will be. I am not a blazing fast runner, and the fact that I smoke probably slows me down even more, but it's still something I enjoy.

Whoever comes closest will receive the following cards:


2007 Legendary Cuts Dave Parker Jersey

AND


a 2008 Allen & Ginter Adrian Beltre No Number Mini

Results will be posted sometime this afternoon or evening, along with the winner. Good luck to all!

16 comments:

  1. 88 minutes? Give me a little credit! It's only 3.1 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 64 Minutes - I know nothing about time and distance travelled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like the first card a lot! How about 27 minutes 32 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll say 19 minutes and 30 seconds

    ReplyDelete
  5. 32 minutes 15 seconds

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the spirit of The Price is Right, I will say...

    ONE SECOND!!!!

    Oh, it isn't closest without going over...

    27 min 23 sec (SNIPER)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 23 minutes 24.76854 seconds

    Dude, I ordered the 2007 Turkey Red box on Thursday. It's On.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll say a nice, round 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete