Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wish List Card #9

Yes, I know that's a 2009 Triple Threads card. The set might be terrible, and a total ripoff, but this card is frickin' sweet! It's a Frank Robinson jumbo patch booklet thingy, and I really like it. I think Triple Threads always delivers top notch relic cards of retired players. I don't think there are many of us who care for the gaudy rainbow sticker autos found in this set, and thankfully this card is auto free. Look at the size of that patch!

This Frank Robinson card sold on eBay yesterday for $255.00. It was listed with a BIN/Best Offer price of $500. See the completed auction here. It looks like this is yet another card that will forever remain on my wish list.

Triple Turds isn't so bad when they don't screw it up with sticker autos and a checklist full of bums. This card should serve as an example to that point.

1 comment:

  1. Triple Threads produces some amazing singles. I don't have the guts to break it though.

    ReplyDelete