Monday, January 18, 2010

2008 Allen & Ginter Ancient Icons Minis Checklist

Since I was actually able to complete the Creatures of Myth, Legend & Terror set, I figured why not give this one a shot as well.

Image courtesy (stolen) of Nachos Grande

  • A1 Gilgamesh
  • A3 Beowulf
  • A4 Poseidon
  • A5 The Sphinx
  • A6 Tutankhamen
  • A7 Alexander the Great
  • A9 Sun Tzu
  • A11 Isis
  • A12 Hercules
  • A14 Miyamoto Musashi
  • A15 Genghis Khan
  • A16 Zeus
  • A17 Achilles
  • A18 Confucius
  • A19 Attila the Hun

As always, your help is greatly appreciated.

There's also a new 1987 Topps Want list link posted on the sidebar. Check it out if you think you can help.

1 comment:

  1. I have the A16 Zeus and A18 Confucius for you along with two world leaders minis off of your other list. Send me an email with your Addy and I'll send them out the door

    ReplyDelete