Thursday, May 14, 2009

Clicking Away My Paycheck

As you may recall, I mentioned going on an eBay shopping spree to celebrate my newfound employment. Well...before I even bankroll that first paycheck, it very well my be spent. You see, I've gone a bit overboard, and you will soon begin to feast your beady little eyes on my bounty as it trickles in over the next few days. After this, there probably won't be any new purchases for awhile, so if you're interested in unloading some Orioles cards, I'll have no choice but to trade for them. There are about twelve 650 ct. boxes sitting on my shelf just waiting to be opened and rooted through for cards off of people's want lists.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I am not the only person spending to much money on the 'bay. I had quit cold turkey for a good 17 years and then this january I fell off the wagon and started buying cards again. Why, I ask Why have I let this happen.....oh yeah, I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete