Tuesday, May 26, 2009

News & Notes

Today was like Xmas in May. I got home from work to find 5 bubble mailers, AND my Turkey Red box for the Turk-Off which shall begin tomorrow. The bubble mailers are the last of my eBay spree purchases, as well as a card that I bought for someone else to send out in trade. Stay tuned for scans of all my new Markakis cards in the coming days.

I did get a couple of 2006 Turkey Red packs along with the '07 box. You can see the first one over at A Pack To Be Named Later. If you haven't checked this blog out yet, you should. The mission is simple, to bust and feature at least one pack of every type of trading card EVER MADE. So far, I have to say, they are off to am impressive start.

I mentioned the Turk-Off earlier, and I am stoked to get this thing started. There has been no word yet from my opponent as to the status of his supposed hobby box. Honestly, I think the pressure is starting to get to him. As of now there are still a few odds and ends to sort out in terms of how we're gonna score this thing, but hopefully it's all sorted out sometime tomorrow, and the pack ripping shall begin.

2 comments: