Monday, May 18, 2009

O, What a Mail Day!

Lots of O's cards arrived in the mail today. A couple of eBay purchases and an unexpected bubble mailer stuffed full of Orioles from a fellow blogger. I'm not feeling too well today, and probably won't get around to the scanning and the posting till tomorrow, if I feel better. If you don't see a new post from me in 48hrs, assume the worst has happened. No, you can't have my Markakis collection. That's coming with me to the grave!

Don't forget to cast your vote for which box should be busted and posted for your viewing pleasure. So far '06 Turkey Red is crushing the competition with twice as many votes as any other competitor.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I've got a great idea! Well...I have an idea, anyway.

    I have a box of 2006 Turkey Red I've been waiting to open. Maybe if you get a box we can organize some sort of Turkey Red Break Off or something.

    I have no idea how it might work or what the point would be, but if we do it, we should do it to the death. Until one of us is face down in the muck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could call it the Beardy and Scratcher Turk Off, or something else that would be almost, but not guite, disgusting and offensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, that's a great idea.

    How do you manage to buy boxes and not bust them immediately? Dentists are weird.

    ReplyDelete