Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I like mail.

So I arrived home from work today to find a couple bubble mailers in the mailbox. This makes me happy. The first one comes from Greg at Lake Effect Baseball Cards. I sent him a bunch of cards off his want list, and in return, I got a handful of O's cards, with the promise of more to come. I only scanned one, but cut me some slack, I just worked for the first time in over 100 days! The reason why I scanned this one, is because it's a new Markakis card to add the ol' collection. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to scanning them all for you to see. Today is not that day.


Greg, thanks for this 2008 Topps Markakis gold parallel, and for all the other cards as well. It was a pleasure trading with you.

If you were paying attention, I mentioned a second bubble mailer, the contents of which will be revealed in another post coming later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment