Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1,090 Big Flies

So here is the first card from my ebay shopping spree. You may remember in my first post ever there was a scan of a very similar card featuring Frank Robinson, well... when I saw this one, I had to pull the trigger and make a set.



I finally got my swatch of orange jersey, and some bits of Eddie's tater smashing bat as well (presumably). By now you're probably wondering if the title of this post refers to a biblical plague of insects, and I am here to tell you it does not. Do the math, and check out my Orioles 500 home run club set!


*Yes, I know Triple Threads is ugly.

To everyone who left me a congratulatory comment about starting my new job today, I want to say thank you. You guys rock, and I appreciate the support.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beardy, just going back and reading your blog from the beginning, and yes, Triple Threads may be "ugly", but that is a nice matched set.

    ReplyDelete