Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Beastie Boys Pics

These pics didn't come out so well, and to top it all off, I couldn't get my phone to work w/ my Mac to be able to get the photos directly, so they would be full resolution. I had to use the crappy "My Album" feature offered my T-Mobile, which limits the size of your photos.

Here's a blurry, crappy pic of Biz Markie warmin' up the crowd. If you can't see him too well, I apologize, but he's the chubby thing in the middle of the frame.
The stage set-up was pretty cool, with a canopy of LEDs that flashed and created different images during the show.

This is probably the best photo I got, which says a lot. Unfortunately, you weren't allowed to bring cameras inside, and anyone who managed to sneak one past security got theirs confiscated. That's MCA on the left, playing upright bass, Mike D. in the back on drums, and Ad Rock on guitar on the right.
It looks like the Baltimore Sun got decent photos, so if you want to take a look, here they are.


Hey, check it out, there's my ticket! It clearly states no photography.

And here's what I did with it. After all, this is a card blog.
This is another card from the fictional Beardy Hairitage release. If I didn't have a job to go to everyday, I swear there would be a whole set.

Hope you enjoyed my blurry, tiny concert pics, and I promise tomorrow it's back to good ol' baseball cards.

2 comments:

  1. That's a very cool card you made there. :) Beastie Boys were required playing for me back in high school, I was tickled to hear them in Star Trek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suh-weet!

    I love the Beardy Heritage set! Isn't there an Autobaun card in the set too???

    ReplyDelete