Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ho Ho Holiday Contest!

Everyone else is having contests, and I'm jealous. It's time to have one of my own.


HERE'S THE DEAL:


Yes, that's right, another custom card contest. Not that I'm trying to rip off Thorzul or anything, but a good idea is a good idea. Besides, I want to see if anyone can touch the awesomeness of the 1990 ProSet Santa Claus.

It's that special time of year again, and I want to see your most creative custom holiday card. It can be Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza, or New Year's themed, and it MUST be awesome. Submissions will be accepted in both digital & printed formats. As the sole judge, jury & executioner of this contest, I will be basing my decision purely on creativity, and design, and not on whether the card is printed or digital.

THE PRIZES
This is the part that I'm sure most of you skipped right to. I have not decided what the prizes will be as of yet, but I can guarantee they will be at least decent, if not great. They shall be revealed in the next few days, once I have been able to decide what will be given away. Prizes will be awarded for the top 3 card designs, as well as a 4th honorable mention prize, assuming there are enough submissions.

THE DEADLINE
All entries must be submitted by December 20th, and the winners will be announced on Christmas Eve.

This could be epic people! Make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. Just so nobody uses the Santa card as a base for their card design... http://punkrockpaint.blogspot.com/2008/12/blatant-pandering.html

    It has already been done.

    Beardy- I don't have time to enter your contest. I have REAL work to do ;)

    ReplyDelete