Thursday, December 31, 2009

Redemptions (Finally)

Last week (or the week before that) these 3 cards finally showed up in the mail. The scans all look pretty awful, and that's mainly due to scratched up top loaders, and not damaged cards. I've got to say that I am a little disappointed that the "Red Hot Rookies" aren't refractors this year like they were last year. I'm also disappointed that it took Topps SEVEN MONTHS to get get these cards in collector's hands. They aren't autographed, and don't contain pieces of "game used" memorabilia, so what was the hold up Topps? Oh, and by the way, I am still waiting on my Ginter Ryan Braun auto. Will it arrive before the world ends in 2012.... that is the question.


Hanson & Borbon are both for trade. If anyone is interested, leave a comment or drop me a quick email.

4 comments:

  1. isnt it crazy the condition of the top-loaders that these redemptions come in? I think you and I have spoken about the Hanson in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recall that conversation, and it must have slipped my mind. Mmmmmmbop is all yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy Hanson loves to stick that tongue out...and Topps loves to photgraph it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting to hate the redemption process even more than I already did. I have a 2008 Red Hot Rookies that is still pending. My 2009 Red Hot Rookies showed as having shipped first and that hasn't arrived. I'm assuming that the three Finest rookies all shipped on the same day, but one arrived on Tuesday and the other two have yet to show up. Who knows how long it will take for the autographed Hanson to arrive.

    ReplyDelete