Friday, December 4, 2009

Attention All Baltimore Based Bloggers!


M Ryan, of Ryans Memorabilia, and I will be attending the North Point Flea Market in Dundalk this Sunday to hopefully scoop up some sweet cards. Despite living in the same city, and less than 20 minutes from each other, we have never met.

Since there are a few other Bmore bloggers out there ( you know who you are) I figured why not turn this into a cardblogosphere meet & greet. If it weren't for having to work tomorrow, I would also be attending the Philly cards show meet & greet hosted by Stale Gum. Philly isn't too bad of a ride, and I could have stopped to visit my brother as well. Instead, I'll have to settle for Dundalk on a Sunday.

If you can make it, you should stop by. The flea market is pretty big, and the people are.... entertaining.... There are usually at least 4 or 5 tables jam packed with cards, and almost all of the vendors will cut you a deal.

I think we're planning on getting there around 10am or so. That way we can all make it home for football.

4 comments:

  1. Dang it. I want in. Stupid Seattle. Stupid transporter I bought on Ebay never worked either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Philly card show. No one met me there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Beardy, I'm out of town this weekend but would have enjoyed meeting you guys there. I went about a month ago and found some good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was trying to pull some strings to make it happen, but I'm not going to be able to get there tomorrow. Damn. Another time I suppose!

    ReplyDelete