Saturday, December 26, 2009

Are You My Secret Santa?

McCann Can Triple over at A Rookie (Baseball) Card Collector held a most excellent Secret Santa gift exchange thing, and while I received my present (which is MOST excellent) I still have NO idea who my Secret Santa is. The bubble mailer I received came straight from an eBay seller, and the note inside simply stated "Merry Christmas from your Secret Santa".

Will beardy's real Secret Santa please stand up? I want to give credit where credit is due when the present is eventually posted.


Oh, and don't forget to vote for your favorite Ho Ho Holiday Custom Card Contest entry. We're well on our way to 100 votes, and I want to see us hit that number dammit! As of now, Dayf & Condition:Poor are locked in a battle for the ages, and are tied for the lead with 18 votes apiece.

2 comments:

  1. se·cret (skrt)
    adj.
    1. Kept hidden from knowledge or view; concealed.
    2. Dependably discreet.
    3. Operating in a hidden or confidential manner:
    4. Not expressed;
    5. Not frequented; secluded:
    6. Known or shared only by the initiated:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean like the six pack on the previous post.

    Lol

    ReplyDelete