Monday, December 21, 2009

Ho Ho Holiday Contest Update

Judgment Day has arrived! Once I get both cars dug out from yesterday's blizzard, and watch a football game or 4, all submissions will be posted. Being the gracious contest host that I am, I have extended the deadline. There are still one or two submissions in the mail that haven't made it to me yet, so as long as your entry is postmarked by TODAY, 12/20, it will be allowed into the contest. Because of this exception, all entries may not be posted until Monday or Tuesday. However, if you are planning on submitting a digital entry, please submit it my 11:59pm TONIGHT!


UPDATE: It has been decided... by me... that all entries will be posted on Mon. 12/21 for everyone to view, and a poll will be posted, allowing you to vote for your favorite card. The poll will be open until the morning of December 24th, and the winners will be announced that night. Much like when you vote for President, your vote is meaningless, and the decision will ultimately be made by "the machine", which in this case is me. I will however take the popular vote into account when making my final decision.

All YOU have to do is design your best holiday themed custom card. There are other rules (only a few), which can be found HERE. You can only submit one card, and it must have a Fall/Winter holiday theme to it. That's pretty much about it. You can print them, you can send them as digital files, you can fax them to the Kinko's down the street. As long as it is in my hands, or my inbox, by 11:59PM (All US time zones.... and Canada too.... I guess) Sunday December 20th, 2009. No purchase necessary. For complete rules read this post by looking at it backwards in a mirror while standing on your head.

Here are just a few of the cards you could win:


This is only 10% of what I'll be awarding to the top 4 card designs. If 2 Hall of Fame relics and a sweet beard don't motivate you, I don't know what will. So far 6 entries have officially been received, so your odds of winning something are still fairly high.

3 comments:

  1. Still haven't even started mine. I've got 2 big papers due by the 15th, but after that your contest is next on my list. So...better late than never?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beardy,

    Can you email me your address so that I can send you my entry?

    hapdude1000@yahoo.com

    THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My entry is in the mail, probably in a mail truck buried under a snowdrift. I have pics on my phone and will e-mail them tonight. They don't do the card justice, however, and I fully expect bonus points to be awarded to my entry for the injustice of it all.

    ReplyDelete