Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Calling All Traders!

For the first time in a long time there are no trades set to arrive in the mail this week. Let's do something about that people!

The reality that I have to pay for a wedding & honeymoon in the next 9 months is becoming harder and harder to ignore. No more wax/eBay/checkoutmycards funds in 2010.

I am officially declaring 2010 as the "year of the trade".

If you have a card or cards that you think I may be interested in, or you KNOW I'm interested in, don't hesitate to contact me. There are quite a few non-Oriole cards in my hit box that are itching to be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. hmm, cards.....trade....well, I am always looking for sox autos, or phenom autos if you have anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. If I stumble across something both hit-like and Oriolish, it's headed for you.

    ReplyDelete