Friday, December 11, 2009

Last Week's eBay Haul

Despite my best efforts not to be, I've been "at it" again, and picked up a couple of nice cards on eBay last week. It's a modest haul by my standards, but still worth showing off.

Absolutely love those Topps 206 framed relics. Now if I could only get my hands on an auto...

2009 Topps 206 Nick Markakis Piedmont framed relic


2003 Playoff Portraits Frank Robinson dual relic #'d /25
All business on the front...

Party on the back!

That Frank Robinson card is the tits! About the only thing I don't like is the printed serial number. It seems so much less fancy than the stamped gold I've become so accustomed to seeing. TriStar did the same thing with Obak, and I know I commented on it then as well. Look at that sweet, old gray swatch! I'm a total sucker for that stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Nice grab on both cards. I love framed relics in general, but I must say, those T206 suckers are pretty handsome. That Robinson is really cool, too. It's interesting that the relics are on the back of the card. I've been dying to get an old-timey jersey. Those old wool swatches look pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's where the idea for the movie poster relics in Americana came from. Nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Robinson! I've never seen anything from that set before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pulled an Uehara framed auto out of 206 ... interested??

    ReplyDelete