Sunday, December 6, 2009

2009 Topps Mayo Pack Break

There were 6 cards in this retail pack, but somehow only 5 managed to get scanned. The card that is missing belongs to Mr. Albert Haynesworth. Here are the rest. This is the only pack of Mayo I've opened so far this year, and I've got to say it's really, really, really, really good looking. While there were no Ravens to be found, there were 2 cards in here that I was definitely on the lookout for.

Off to a good start. I've got Beanie on one of my fantasy teams, and think he should be a solid NFL back in the future.


How 90's is that hat? It's so 90's there's a 60% chance it was made by Starter.


Another nice rookie card. I had Harvin on one of my teams this year, but traded him in a deal that netted me Randy Moss.


Sweet! Let's check out the back.


Back to back! Best. Pack. Ever.



Topps Mayo is once again a nice looking football set, much like last year, and in my opinion absolutely matches up to the quality that Allen & Ginter's bring to baseball. Truly "retro" done right.

Enjoy the rest of your football Sunday everyone!

1 comment: