Saturday, December 5, 2009

Beardy's Video of The Day

No, this won't happen every day, I'm far too lazy for that. But here, and now however, we do have a video of the day, and here it is. It's not nice to kick a man when he's down, but this almost made Vitamin Water come out of my nose.



If I could add one thing it would be a guy with a really deep voice saying "damn" sort of slowly in between verses. Looking back on it, I'm glad I was able to unload that Goodwin Tiger relic before all of this happened. Wonder if it'll affect the value of his cards/memorabilia? Probably not, since most collectors are men, and I just don't think we care that much about things like this. Not when athletes are running people over with cars, and/or shooting themselves in the leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment