Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just Hit The Post Office.... Hard

If we have discussed and agreed on a trade, or if I mentioned sending you free cards, chances are they hit the mail this afternoon. The only exceptions to this rule are Wicked Ortega & Mojo Hand. I am still waiting on some cards to reach me, before they can reach you.

It was insanity at the post office! I had to leave the one closest to my house because the line was literally out the door. So I went to the one in the next town over, which was also hectic, but not quite to the same extent. Along with all the trade packages, I also sent in my first batch of cards to be sold on checkoutmycards.com. 2010 is going to be a year in which my expendable funds are going to be limited. If I want to continue to grow the collections that matter to me, I'm going to have to part with some of the other cards I own that aren't necessarily "of focus". I'm hoping to make enough to maybe pick up a few hobby boxes from Blowout, or at the very least grab some sweet O's from other sellers on the site.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on COMC. I've had great experiences on there selling. Ideally, I'd love to save up to exchange it for a Blowout gift certificate, but I end up buying a few cards here and a few cards there and before I know it I just have enough to pay for sending in the next batch of cards and shipping whatever I bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a brave man Beardy. I bought my stamps a few weeks ago to avoid the holiday craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to the post office at this time of the year is like shopping the day after Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete