Friday, December 4, 2009

NSFW Link O' The Day

THIS IS VERY VERY VERY NOT SAFE FOR WORK! You have been warned. It's also not baseball, or card related. Sorry about that.

This morning on my way into work, they were talking about THIS new product on the radio, and I just had to check it out once I got here. Don't worry, I did it via wireless public internet access, and not our company network, so it shouldn't get me in trouble.

I suggest you do the same if viewing from work, or wait until you get home to check it out.

Be sure to watch the creepy video after entering the site. My mind is absolutely blown by the fact that this product even exists, but do understand why it would be effective. We are animals in the same way that deer are, and a buck is attracted to the scent of deer urine. While it may not seem like it on the surface, we've still got those carnal, animal instincts that cannot be avoided. I would guess this product plays to that sensibility. That still doesn't make it any less disturbing though.

Oh, and how discreet is that logo? I mean seriously people!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, and just in time for Christmas no less....
    Disturbing doesnt do that justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I just gotta figure out how to bottle my ball sweat and convince women they should smell it. I'll be rich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow now Iv'e seen it all! Iv'e always gone by the rule If it does'nt smell its a great thing. Guess I'm stupid. I'm manufacturing A la chode cologne as we speak so that's copyrighted...

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, If a guy went up and tried to sniff the seat of an exercise bike at my gym, he would surely be knocked out or banned. That made me want to puke.

    And I want to know what went through the designer's head when they were approached for that logo. woo wee.

    Mrs. Beardy No Approve

    ReplyDelete