Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Keep a Close Watch On This Card Of Mine

I keep my eyes wide open all the time...

This is the latest custom card I've been working on for the Beardy's Hairitage series, and I think it's pretty much finished. Anyone have any suggestions?

I find it hard to believe that no card company has thought to issue this particular dual auto combination. Upper Deck did Johnny Cash & Elvis, which makes sense since they were both with Sun Records way back when, but Johnny & June is a much better combo in my opinion.

So far both Hairitage cards are of musicians. Perhaps I should start working on some sports subjects in the future.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool man, I would like to see a picture of Johnny with his snarl though.
    I just watched "Walk Hard" and if anyone hasn't seen it, they definitely should. "Let's Duet" is an amazing song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card kicks ass but Johnny does kind of look like a pussy cat in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I would definitely chase that card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would add to the realism if you cut the autographs and placed them off center...

    Nice card. I want it!

    ReplyDelete