Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Recent Pick-Ups

Nothing to impressive, just a few cards I grabbed over the pas 2 weeks via eBay & checkoutmycards.

2009 Goudey mini black parallel #19/21

Sort of a pointless parallel, and thus is and example of the plight of the player collector. I do appreciate the face that it's a mini though. Goudey was at it's best when every card was a mini (2007).


2009 Topps Updates & Highlights All -Star Jersey

Had to have me an Adam Jones All-Star relic, and since the jumbo patch sold for well over $100, I'll have to settle for this one. It could definitely be worse.


2008 Upper Deck SPx

What a great looking base card, and it's also die cut. Upper Deck got this one right.


In other news, if you are waiting on a trade package from me, the odds are very high that you package was mailed today. I hit the post office in a major way.

1 comment: