Friday, November 13, 2009

2004 Topps Finest Break - The Doubles

Out of 1 master box, which contains 3 individually wrapped mini boxes, each one containing 6 packs of 5 "super premium" cards I pulled this many doubles:



And ZERO Orioles base cards. 14 sets of doubles? That's nearly 3 whole packs worth of doubles. If I were good at math, I would tell you that out of 90 cards, 14 of them were doubles, which gives you some ridiculously high percentage rate of worthlessness for my dollar. I'm not good at math, so you'll have to figure it out for yourself. You don't need to be a mathmagician to know that this is too many doubles from 1 master box. At least I have 2 Griffeys.

2 comments:

  1. If I were good at math I would tell you that that is almost 16%. But I am not. I only know that because to day at work I had to write a program that figured percents. The solution is stuck in my head like a bad song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be bad if you bought two Master boxes.

    ReplyDelete