Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lovin' In The Mailbox: Cards From Tunguska

A couple of weeks ago I received a few cards from Tunguska of Long Fly Ball to Because. He happened to pull a card I needed to complete the Burke Kenny Nono-fecta, and sent over some bonus O's. I only scanned one, but that's because I'm lazy.

2009 Allen & Ginter #61 Burke Kenny A&G back mini
This leaves me just needing the relic and black bordered mini to complete the nono-fecta.

1995 Sportflics Cyclone Squad Cal Ripken Jr.
This card didn't scan too well, which is a shame because it looks awesome in person. The circles in the background move as you tilt the card, which makes me a little dizzy. Sportflics was cool. Maybe Upper Deck will bring it back next year.

Thanks for the cards dude. Yours are on their way now, and should arrive shortly.

2 comments:

  1. that relic would be quite the sight! Is it a single hair or a tuft of beard or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beardy could you send me your address at Padrographs@live.com so I can send some Orioles to you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete