Thursday, August 13, 2009

Big Lebowski Set...

PunkRockPaint's revival of the Lebowski Card Fest has inspired me. I decided to go for the big time, and go full on custom with this one. I've been working on it most of the day, and pretty much have just decided to call it completed.

Lebowski Team Triples Autograph Edition
It looks ok I guess. Trying to make autograph cards of people who's signatures you do not have isn't the easiest task in the world, but that's also what makes it fun. There may be another one of these in the works for those cowardly nihilists, but probably not till the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Far out, man.

    I'll get it up on my blog sometime tomorrow, after the admiring pubic has had some time to soak it all in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I said "admiring pubic"

    That's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet design! I guess I am a member of the admiring pubic now...cool!

    ReplyDelete