Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Some Mojo Of My Own

A few weeks ago, The Mojo Hand featured this card in a post about on card autographs. Naturally, the moment I saw it, I did everything in my power to make it mine. I've been outbid on this here card one too many times, and was thrilled when Mojo said he'd part with it for a Kurt Suzuki auto. Unfortunately, I didn't own an auto of Zook. Fortunately, eBay had a few to choose from, and I sent this card to Mojo, in exchange for the beauty pictured below.

2008 Topps Finest Moments autograph, you evade me no longer!


I had no idea Mojo was also a Markakis collector, so I'm sure it was extra difficult for him to part with. Fear not Mojo, for I will appreciate this card just as much, if not more, than you, and I appreciate you parting with it.

I've got a few more trade posts to catch up on, and you'll even get a break from all the Markakis, since someone sent me a whole bunch o' Ripkens.

The boxes from DA should be here tomorrow. I'm going to try and do a video break of the Sweet Spot Classic box, if I can figure out how to get my Mac to recognize my video camera. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment