Saturday, May 23, 2009

Quick Little Contest

This contest is not original, I am borrowing the idea from Dan, of Grand Cards, and want to give credit where credit is due.

This morning I ran my second 5k ever, and first with a nasty head cold. My official time has not yet been posted, and all you have to do is guess what my time will be. I am not a blazing fast runner, and the fact that I smoke probably slows me down even more, but it's still something I enjoy.

Whoever comes closest will receive the following cards:


2007 Legendary Cuts Dave Parker Jersey

AND


a 2008 Allen & Ginter Adrian Beltre No Number Mini

Results will be posted sometime this afternoon or evening, along with the winner. Good luck to all!

16 comments:

  1. 88 minutes? Give me a little credit! It's only 3.1 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 64 Minutes - I know nothing about time and distance travelled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like the first card a lot! How about 27 minutes 32 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll say 19 minutes and 30 seconds

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the spirit of The Price is Right, I will say...

    ONE SECOND!!!!

    Oh, it isn't closest without going over...

    27 min 23 sec (SNIPER)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 23 minutes 24.76854 seconds

    Dude, I ordered the 2007 Turkey Red box on Thursday. It's On.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll say a nice, round 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete