Tuesday, April 28, 2009

'59s

One of the things I have half-heartedly been trying to accomplish for the past 6 months or so is completing some vintage Orioles team sets. I'm pretty lazy, so it's not something I'm closely focusing on. I also have ADD, so you know, I move on to other things pretty quickly. Let's ride bikes! Wait...what? Here are some of the '59 Topps cards I have managed to grab, one way or another. If you have any that aren't seen here, and want to trade, please contact me. I'm too lazy to even consult a checklist and see who I'm missing, but I know it's quite a few.








Most of these are beat to hell and off-center, but it really doesn't matter to me. I just think it's cool to own cards that are 50 years old.

2 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of 1960 topps Orioles I would be willing to trade/sell off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I don't yet own any of those, but would love to. Email me and maybe we can work something out.

    ReplyDelete